Monday, August 29, 2005

Great to be a dog

Man, it is great to be a dog. It's no wonder I can always be so happy and loving--I don't have to worry about a damn thing.

I had another trip to the dog park yesterday, where I gnawed on a fluffy white dog, and she gnawed on me. I was fascinated by the balls on this one weird pug dog, but he didn't seem to want anything to do with me, as he was busy peeing on everything. But of course, that didn't bother me at all. It's awesome having no earthly concerns beyond how to get another treat and where to find something good and smelly to chew on.

It's no skin off my nose that the phone that rang all day today, though I do jump up to answer it, just to make it look like I care. When the landlord called to say that the lease prohibits dogs in the shack we live in, and my owners will have to pay an additional $200 doggie damage deposit...well, you can pretty much guess my reaction. Tail wag! Look Cute! Lay my warm head on her foot and....

It's really not my problem. But then again, nothing is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home