Thursday, October 20, 2005

No more Lampshade

I'm back to my old self again. Let's toast my recovery, and my not having any more accidents in the shack. Hey, I've been under a lot of stress. Imagine not being able to socialize or do your usual thing--running, jumping, playing in the creek-for two weeks. You'd be a little bit of a mess too.

My new trainer, Eileen at the Capital Dog Training Club thinks I'm great. But she has a thing for GSDs. Man, there is one yellow lab in my class -- I swear, she must be a little slow. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not really paying that much attention to the other dogs in this class -- I'm not allowed. I'm there to work. Some job, getting treats for the amazing feat of sitting and paying attention. But isn't that really the the secret to success with most stuff in life?

Have I mentioned that I love swimming? I played a lot today, now I have great friends, and now I need a bath.

Oh, and we get to have a dog visitor. Princess is coming here during Thanksgiving weekend. She's another 6 months old shepherd. Let us know if you are homeless/familyless for Thanksgiving, we're having a shack feast and you can come too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home